GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   moss growth (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/123807-moss-growth.html)

nelli 23-02-2006 08:48 AM

moss growth

Hello everyone

I hope that you can help me
I need to find out urgetnly how long does the moss grow - the usual moss that grows on the roofs and for what period
I searched all over the internet but I could find the info. the only thing I`ve found was that moss can grow 4-6 inches, but it didn`t say for what period of time?

Please help

Many thanks in advance

[email protected] 28-02-2006 11:52 PM

moss growth

If it is on your roof, you need to have your roof washed! I had mine
done and they treated the roof with a chemical to deter the growth and
guaranteed it for a number of years. It will destroy your shingles, if
you do not get it under control.