GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Warm season grass / sod? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/128404-warm-season-grass-sod.html)

Russell 26-02-2006 12:48 PM

Warm season grass / sod?

Hi,

My understanding is that the best time to reseed fescue [in the triangle
area] is in the fall. How about warm season grasses? When's the best time
to seed those? And, do the same rules appear to laying sod?

Thanks so much for reading this and considering a response.

Russell

Michael Waldvogel 26-02-2006 09:16 PM

Warm season grass / sod?

Check out the following publication: