GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Lawn Aerator (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/138708-lawn-aerator.html)

Jo 09-03-2006 04:52 PM

Lawn Aerator

Have someone you can recommend to come do my back yard?

What can I expect to be charged. Not a large area.
50 x 50 feet aprox.

Jo

Teech 09-03-2006 07:59 PM

Lawn Aerator

Depends on where you are...

My guy in Durham is Steve Turner at 933-9583.

I like to use him cause he's a school teacher - - - and teachers can
use all the extra cash you can send their way.

--
John

Dieseldog 10-03-2006 01:52 AM

Lawn Aerator

Steve Turner!

Didn't he coach soccer at Jordan? If it is the same guy, he is a terrific
person.

Teech 10-03-2006 01:49 PM

Lawn Aerator

Same guy. Yes, good guy!

[email protected] 14-03-2006 03:53 PM

Lawn Aerator

If you have a riding lawnmower, I have an aerator you may barter for a
loan.

Jo 15-03-2006 02:16 AM

Lawn Aerator

wrote:
If you have a riding lawnmower, I have an aerator you may barter for a
loan.

That I sadly do not have... yet. I am working on it!

Jo