GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Please heklp, I need trees (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/139111-please-heklp-i-need-trees.html)

MJC 15-03-2006 02:42 PM

Please heklp, I need trees

It has been 9 years since I had a new lawn to plant. Can someone please
remind me where Broadwells is? Thanks in Advance

MJ

Anne Lurie 15-03-2006 11:15 PM

Please heklp, I need trees

MJ,

Maybe before you go to Broadwells, you might want to decide on trees vs.
lawn?

The header of your post mentioned trees, but the body of the post mentions
"new lawn".

It would also be helpful if you mentioned where in the Triangle you are,
since we may all have our favorite local places.

Anne Lurie
somewhere in the sandy zone of NC

jim frei 16-03-2006 03:02 AM

Please heklp, I need trees

"MJC" wrote in message
It has been 9 years since I had a new lawn to plant. Can someone please
remind me where Broadwells is? Thanks in Advance

Go south on Old Stage Road until you think you've gone too far, then go some
more...you will cross NC210.

[email protected] 20-03-2006 07:46 PM

Please heklp, I need trees

Broadwell's Nursery