GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   cobblestones for edging (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/13959-cobblestones-edging.html)

EHMAXEY 06-04-2003 11:44 AM

cobblestones for edging

I have found them at Luck Stone on Old Apex Highway in Apex. Any other
sources? have checked Lowes, Home Depot, and a place on 55 out near the
airport (used to be Seaside Mulch I think).

MAC 07-04-2003 04:20 AM

cobblestones for edging

I just bought a pallet of flagstone from Hamilton Landscapes, off US 1
in North Raleigh. They're at 3729 Overlook Rd. Phone is 919-850-2090.
They had the exact same flags I had bought from Luck Stone last year,
but $50 cheaper.

MAC

Raleighgirl 07-04-2003 05:33 PM

cobblestones for edging

"EHMAXEY" wrote in message
| I have found them at Luck Stone on Old Apex Highway in Apex.
Any other
| sources? have checked Lowes, Home Depot, and a place on 55 out
near the
| airport (used to be Seaside Mulch I think).

Talking about edging... At the Home and Garden show there was a
company that extrudes concrete edging. You can have different
shapes, colors, etc. Did anyone else see it? But omy, beginning
at $4. a foot, it would be ex-pen-sive! It's one of those things
we should be able to figure out how to DYI.
Jw