Old 06-04-2003, 12:44 PM
EHMAXEY

Default cobblestones for edging

I have found them at Luck Stone on Old Apex Highway in Apex. Any other
sources? have checked Lowes, Home Depot, and a place on 55 out near the
airport (used to be Seaside Mulch I think).
Old 07-04-2003, 05:20 AM
MAC

I just bought a pallet of flagstone from Hamilton Landscapes, off US 1
in North Raleigh. They're at 3729 Overlook Rd. Phone is 919-850-2090.
They had the exact same flags I had bought from Luck Stone last year,
but $50 cheaper.

MAC

Old 07-04-2003, 06:33 PM
Raleighgirl

"EHMAXEY" wrote in message
| I have found them at Luck Stone on Old Apex Highway in Apex.
Any other
| sources? have checked Lowes, Home Depot, and a place on 55 out
near the
| airport (used to be Seaside Mulch I think).

Talking about edging... At the Home and Garden show there was a
company that extrudes concrete edging. You can have different
shapes, colors, etc. Did anyone else see it? But omy, beginning
at $4. a foot, it would be ex-pen-sive! It's one of those things
we should be able to figure out how to DYI.
Jw

Need Advice on Cobblestones Peter Ross Gardening 4 27-05-2003 04:32 PM
cobblestones for edging EHMAXEY North Carolina 2 01-05-2003 06:47 PM
Pond edging plants Steve Jackson United Kingdom 2 20-02-2003 10:33 PM
Log roll edging Will United Kingdom 2 17-02-2003 10:32 AM
Lawn edging using a petrol trimmer Rocket Gardening 3 26-01-2003 07:26 PM