Old 22-03-2006, 03:47 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Susan Hogarth

Default chickens

Is anyone in the Triangle area interested in 'going in' on an order of
chicks (of the poultry sort!)? If you are, contact me by email. I want
to order from McMurray's, but the minimum order is 25 chicks and I
doubt my neighbors would appreciate a flock of that size :-/
I only want about 3-6 for now, so I need a couple of people to help
fill out a minimum chick order of 25.

The varieties available are listed he

http://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/cate..._chickens.html

Also other pultry such as peafowl and ducks are available. I want to
order within the next few weeks. I don't know when Easter is, but I
won't 'go in' on an order with someone who wants only a single chick
(unless you have chickens and want to try out a new breed). I don't
think poultry should be raised alone.

- Susan

Old 22-03-2006, 07:11 PM posted to triangle.gardens
?

On 22 Mar 2006 06:47:12 -0800 in .com Susan Hogarth wrote:
Also other pultry such as peafowl and ducks are available. I want to
order within the next few weeks. I don't know when Easter is, but I
won't 'go in' on an order with someone who wants only a single chick
(unless you have chickens and want to try out a new breed). I don't
think poultry should be raised alone.

April 16th would be easter.

I'm interested, but not possible where I currently live,
and Liz will kill me if I have chickens at the next
place I live.

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil
Old 22-03-2006, 08:27 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Susan Hogarth

? wrote:
On 22 Mar 2006 06:47:12 -0800 in .com Susan Hogarth wrote:
Also other pultry such as peafowl and ducks are available. I want to
order within the next few weeks. I don't know when Easter is, but I
won't 'go in' on an order with someone who wants only a single chick
(unless you have chickens and want to try out a new breed). I don't
think poultry should be raised alone.

April 16th would be easter.

Thanks.

I'm interested, but not possible where I currently live,
and Liz will kill me if I have chickens at the next
place I live.

Yeah, lots of people do seem to have that problem

- Susan

Even chickens get a better life under new animal laws [email protected] United Kingdom 0 15-07-2004 02:16 PM
Chickens in my Garden Ken Gardening 5 07-05-2004 07:06 PM
Bindii & Free range chickens Angelo & Yvette Australia 1 31-08-2003 09:12 PM
Slug pellets and chickens??? shannie United Kingdom 12 25-04-2003 09:10 PM
rooster & chickens for sale Joe Thornton Texas 0 05-04-2003 12:10 PM