Old 29-03-2006, 04:57 AM posted to triangle.gardens
Arwen Long

Default garden help?

A while back, somebody posted the name & # of somebody who they hire for
reasonably priced garden help. It was a teacher, I think...

Does anyone have the contact person? A friend is looking for some
reasonably priced help with garden chores.

Thx

Arwen

Old 30-03-2006, 04:24 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Jo

Arwen Long wrote:
A while back, somebody posted the name & # of somebody who they hire for
reasonably priced garden help. It was a teacher, I think...

Does anyone have the contact person? A friend is looking for some
reasonably priced help with garden chores.

Thx

Arwen

I had asked about aeration once and was given this information.

"Steve Turner at 933-9583.

I like to use him cause he's a school teacher - - - and teachers can
use all the extra cash you can send their way.

--
John"

Is this who you meant?

Jo