GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Free foxglove plants in Durham (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/141934-free-foxglove-plants-durham.html)

Murphy 04-04-2006 03:17 AM

Free foxglove plants in Durham

I recently purchased a new house and discovered that I have 5-7 foxglove plants in my "inherited" garden. While I'd love to have their beautiful blossoms, with young children I don't want such a poisonous plant in the yard.

They are free to a good home, you just need to come and get them!

? 04-04-2006 05:33 PM

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 02:17:34 +0000 in Murphy wrote:

I recently purchased a new house and discovered that I have 5-7 foxglove
plants in my "inherited" garden. While I'd love to have their beautiful
blossoms, with young children I don't want such a poisonous plant in
the yard.

They are free to a good home, you just need to come and get them!

Drop me an email with directions where.

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil