Old 13-04-2006, 01:21 PM posted to triangle.gardens
CarlaInNC

Default WTD: Azaleas and other yard plantings

I'm trying to re-vamp my very poorly kept yard. I don't have a green
thumb (and hardly know what I'm doing) so don't want to spend a lot of
money at a nursery. However, I do need to plant SOMETHING in my yard
but it needs to be low maintenance and resistent to an uneducated
gardner.

I'm a good southern woman and would love to have some nice healthy
azaleas. If you're re-doing your yard and need some Azaleas dug and
taken away, I'd love to have them. Same is true for Iris bulbs (can
they be transplanted this time of year??) or anything else that you
feel would easy for someone like me to maintain.

I'm free to pick up on Sunday or Monday.

Thanks!

Old 20-04-2006, 01:55 AM posted to triangle.gardens

Send me an email with "Want Plant" in the subject line and I will let
you know what I have. I may have a few azaleas or can show you how to
root them.