GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How to identify plants in my yard? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/142379-how-identify-plants-my-yard.html)

[email protected] 14-04-2006 02:26 AM

How to identify plants in my yard?

We've moved to a nice wooded lot in Cedar Grove (north of Hillsborough)
and I see all kinds of plants that I know nothing about. How can I
identify them? Can someone recommend a good online or print reference
for identifying plants in my yard?

Thanks
gb

[email protected] 20-04-2006 01:53 AM

How to identify plants in my yard?

If you have a digital camera and can post pictures, there are some
people that may be able to help you that way. Gardenweb.com has a
section just for that. If I had the time, I would love to come by and
give it a try. you may also want to try hortiplex.com.