GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Peper plants for the Garden (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/143571-peper-plants-garden.html)

Craig Watts 05-05-2006 03:54 PM

Peper plants for the Garden

We have every pepper plant we need for the garden except
Cherry Peppers. We can not find them. We grow them and pack
with prosciutto ham and hard cheese. Then pack in oil. The
old Italian way.

Anybody know where we might find the bedding plants? We live
off of Penny Road in Raleigh.

Craig

Jo 06-05-2006 07:12 PM

Peper plants for the Garden

Craig Watts wrote:
We have every pepper plant we need for the garden except Cherry Peppers.
We can not find them. We grow them and pack with prosciutto ham and hard
cheese. Then pack in oil. The old Italian way.

Anybody know where we might find the bedding plants? We live off of
Penny Road in Raleigh.

Craig

My husband saw them at Lowes in Garner. I do a veggie version. I forgot
to do my seeds this year, tied up with the new addition.

Jo