GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ISO: Yellow Oxalis ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/143768-iso-yellow-oxalis.html)

K4GPB 09-05-2006 03:34 PM

ISO: Yellow Oxalis ?

Any spotted, local to the Triangle area?

Looking for some to complement loads of purple ones I have.

Or, maybe there's another perennial that looks like a yellow shamrock?

Thanks,
Gary

me 09-05-2006 03:40 PM

Yellow Oxalis ?

"K4GPB" wrote in message
ups.com...
Any spotted, local to the Triangle area?

Looking for some to complement loads of purple ones I have.

Or, maybe there's another perennial that looks like a yellow
shamrock?

Thanks,
Gary

Here is a chance to plug one of my favorite growers
http://www.nichegardens.com/

Just west of the PRoCH on Old Greensboro Highway.

Specifically:
http://www.nichegardens.com/catalog/...=any&sform=any