Old 23-08-2006, 10:27 PM posted to triangle.gardens

Default fountains with pools

Where are some good garden centers with garden fountains and pools. I
am looking for ones of concrete. I may have to make my own with liner,
but I wanted to kick some tires to see what may be available that I can
buy. I have the mermaid center piece already but need a decent sized
pool for her to reside. Square preferably or a cross 4x4 to 6x6 fee.

-

is a garbage address.
Old 26-08-2006, 03:40 PM posted to triangle.gardens
bud bud is offline

On Wake Forest road at the intersection with Whittaker Mill Road is a place
where i have bought a fountain and they have LOTS to choose from. They can
tend to be pricey. They are right next to the BP and across the street from
a hotdog place. Fairview and Atlantic Avenue also has a good selection but
are very expensive.

wrote in message
. ..

Where are some good garden centers with garden fountains and pools. I
am looking for ones of concrete. I may have to make my own with liner,
but I wanted to kick some tires to see what may be available that I can
buy. I have the mermaid center piece already but need a decent sized
pool for her to reside. Square preferably or a cross 4x4 to 6x6 fee.

-

is a garbage address.

water fountains fontesdecorativas United Kingdom 0 06-04-2004 10:41 PM
water fountains fontesdecorativas Gardening 0 06-04-2004 09:12 PM
Are fountains a good idea ? Nick Ponds 4 13-02-2004 12:26 AM
Copper Fountains Tony Bull United Kingdom 14 30-06-2003 12:56 AM
Bonsai Fountains Asla Group Bonsai 0 11-06-2003 01:08 AM