GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   topiary bear (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/149495-topiary-bear.html)

brockly 10-09-2006 06:06 PM

topiary bear

Hand crafted topiary bear. Ready for the plant you would like to go with
this item. The size on this topiary bear is 21 inch tall by 18 inch wide arm
to arm. Fits well with up to 5gallon plant or start with a 1 gallon plant
and trim to fill out the topiary bear. I will be making other animal and
objects. Email me with any questions or comments.

have a website that you can see what i make
http://www.geocities.com/beartopiary/home