GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sod in the Cary area (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/149513-sod-cary-area.html)

Cary Seller 11-09-2006 12:42 PM

Sod in the Cary area

I need a small amount of sod. I'd love to hear recommendations of a good
place to obtain it in the Cary area (I'm near the Cary Walmart)?

CS

Nosmo King 11-09-2006 11:03 PM

Sod in the Cary area

In article . net, "Cary Seller" wrote:
I need a small amount of sod. I'd love to hear recommendations of a good
place to obtain it in the Cary area (I'm near the Cary Walmart)?

The place at the State Farmer's Market has a good reputation for sod. I've
only bought warm season grass there, so I don't know what they have at this
time of year.

[email protected] 13-09-2006 06:43 PM

Sod in the Cary area

Cary Seller wrote:
I need a small amount of sod. I'd love to hear recommendations of a good
place to obtain it in the Cary area (I'm near the Cary Walmart)?

CS

The name of the company is Super Sod. Their phone number is 836-7671.
My son works there and they are a GREAT source!!! Just call ahead a
tell them what you need and they will reserve it for you!