Old 18-01-2007, 03:54 AM posted to triangle.gardens

Default Anyone Interested in Splitting Seeds?

It's that time. My catalogs are here. I'm drooling over the possibilities.
But with a 1/5 acre lot, the number of seeds per pack is way too much.

Interested in splitting the cost of seeds?

We're amateurs, but we've been successful with corn, cukes, basil, marigolds
to keep the bugs away, sunflowers, peppers, okra. We'd also be interested
in tomatoes, melons, strawberries, peas, beans, carrots, onions, or whatever
you might be interested in.

Reply to s dontspace a dontspace rivers dontspace 99 at the Yhoo.