GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Preemergent Herbicide, application date? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/154672-preemergent-herbicide-application-date.html)

Peter F 28-02-2007 06:23 PM

Preemergent Herbicide, application date?

I am thinking it is still not too late in North Raleigh to apply a
preemergent herbicide to the lawn, am I wrong?

[email protected] 28-02-2007 09:20 PM

On 2007-02-28, Peter F wrote:
I am thinking it is still not too late in North Raleigh to apply a
preemergent herbicide to the lawn, am I wrong?

Heck my weeds never died. You probably need to consider what ever it is
that you want to prevent and put it out before they germinate. I think
it needs retreatment after 3-4 months.

is a garbage address.

bud 03-03-2007 06:31 PM

Preemergent Herbicide, application date?

Yea but.... be careful that you don't get it into your flower beds with
perennials... you'll wind up with dead babies. Did that last year. What a
mistake. Lots of expensive plants didn't come up. I'll live with the
weeds. They are green also.

. ..