GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   florist recommendation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/15482-florist-recommendation.html)

Jennifer Moore 18-04-2003 09:20 PM

florist recommendation

Hi all,
This isn't exactly a gardening question, but I think this group might
give more consideration to cut flowers and florists than most consumers.

I'm getting married this fall and searching for a florist who can
provide locally, or at least regionally, grown flowers. I don't have
any specific flowers in mind, and I'm open to wildflowers or other less
traditional blooms. Given these preferences, can anyone recommend a
florist in the Triangle? Any city/town is fine.

Thanks!
Jennifer