GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Swap Website, Looking for (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/155216-swap-website-looking.html)

Ed Varin 14-03-2007 03:12 PM

Swap Website, Looking for

Years ago I came across a very active website / news group were people
swapped seeds and cutting. Does anyone no of such a group?

Beth Peace 14-03-2007 11:06 PM

Swap Website, Looking for

Ed Varin wrote:
Years ago I came across a very active website / news group were people
swapped seeds and cutting. Does anyone no of such a group?

Gardenweb? http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/exchind/

I've participated in their remodelling forums and they're very good, but
I've not done anything on the gardening side.

fernvalley 24-03-2007 10:31 AM

Swap Website, Looking for

Check out N. C. Garden Share. It might be the one you wanted.

http://burgess7.home.mindspring.com/gardenshare.html

Marcy