GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Want Jerusalem Artichokes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/155480-want-jerusalem-artichokes.html)

[email protected] 19-03-2007 08:37 PM

Want Jerusalem Artichokes

Am interested in getting a few tublulars of artichokes. Please
respond with price/trade desired.
Thanks , Jerry, Apex, West Cary. 362-0223

[email protected] 20-03-2007 04:12 PM

Want Jerusalem Artichokes

On 2007-03-19, wrote:
Am interested in getting a few tublulars of artichokes. Please
respond with price/trade desired.
Thanks , Jerry, Apex, West Cary. 362-0223

Your "seed" is as close as your nearest grocery that carries them.

Just buy some and stick them in the ground. They sprout just like
potatoes.

is a garbage address.

[email protected] 25-03-2007 01:49 PM

Want Jerusalem Artichokes

[email protected] 26-03-2007 03:40 PM

Want Jerusalem Artichokes

On 2007-03-19, wrote:

I've thought about planting Jerusalem artichokes but never gotten
around to it. Are they worth it? Tasty? I hear they sometimes want to
spread...

Buy some from a farmer's market or whole foods. Use that to determine
if they are tasty.

They are horribly invasive.
--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up

Kevin Van Sant 27-03-2007 08:06 PM

Want Jerusalem Artichokes

On 19 Mar 2007 13:37:32 -0700, wrote in message
.com :

Am interested in getting a few tublulars of artichokes. Please
respond with price/trade desired.
Thanks , Jerry, Apex, West Cary. 362-0223

I've got a plant I was going to be removing one of these days. You
are welcome to come dig it up if you want it. I'm in Parkwood.

Kevin Van Sant

http://www.kevinvansant.com
CDs, videos, mp3s, gigs, pics, lessons, info.