Old 14-04-2007, 06:24 AM posted to triangle.gardens

Default What to do if your water plants arrive in the cold

What to do if your lilies arrive in the cold. You can store lilies
inside if they are damp up to a few weeks if it's too cold to plant
them yet. If you do add them to the pond be sure they are under the
ice level about a foot. You can see a great power point presentation
on re-potting lilies at my pond club's site. Here's the link
http://ciwga.org/photos/divisions/homepage.htm. I also have tips on
growing lilies and other pond plants on the site. If you use the forum
code of showers it will take 10% off your order. Just got the hardy
lilies in, over 45 kinds. Tropicals and night bloomers and tropical
bog plants will be in the end of the month.

Gail Hopkins at http://www.richdeer3pondsupplies.com