Old 16-04-2007, 04:12 PM posted to triangle.gardens

Default Rose Problem – Need Help, Advice!

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 18:09:18 -0400 in gautam wrote:
--------------060901030805080406050406

Some of my rose plants have their leaves being shriveled (looking dried
up) and folding inwards. I tried to look up several sites and
publications to determine the disease or problems. I could not find
anything similar. These seems to be happening to the upper portion of
the leases in the plant. Has anybody has similar problems with their
plants. Can anybody offer any suggestions, advice or references. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried to attach some pictures
to help you determine.

1) Please do not post binaries to a non-binaries newsgroup.
If you want to share the image, post it on the webspace provided by
your ISP, or myspace, or flickr, or anywhere else, and provide a URL
to the image. If the URL is more than 80 characters, please run it through
something like tinyurl.com.
2) WHen did this begin happening? By any chance just after the cold
snap after Easter? I ask because I have shriveling on my hollies,
apple tree, herbs, gold rain trees, etc, etc from the last frost.
--
Chris Dukes
elfick willg: you can't use dell to beat people, it wouldn't stand up