GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   If you have not been to AgriSupply lately. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/156933-if-you-have-not-been-agrisupply-lately.html)

[email protected] 16-04-2007 05:26 PM

If you have not been to AgriSupply lately.

I had not been there in over a year and my 2.5 gallons of roundup was
getting low. What a suprise.

The old building is still there, but way at the back of their lot they
made a larger building. Larger as in about 120,000 square feet or
roughly 3 acres!!!! One of the sales people told me it opened last
July.

Pack a lunch, or eat before you go! All kinds of wonderful things for
big time farmers and/or small time gardeners and hunting/outdoor wear.

You could put Northern Tool and Harbor Freight in there and spin them
around.

Where is it? US70 in Garner about a mile east of where NC 50 takes off
to go to Benson.

It will take you an hour or two to examine all the aisles. I had to
because you never can tell when you might find something you didn't know
You could not live without. I don't think there is another store quite
like it around here unless there is a Tractor Supply Company somewhere.

is a garbage address.

Daniel B. Martin 16-04-2007 07:19 PM

wrote:
I had not been there in over a year and my 2.5 gallons of roundup was
getting low. What a suprise.

What is the going price for Roundup concentrate these days?

The old building is still there, but way at the back of their lot they
made a larger building. Larger as in about 120,000 square feet or
roughly 3 acres!!!! One of the sales people told me it opened last
July.

Yup. A major improvement over the old store.

You could put Northern Tool and Harbor Freight in there and spin them
around.

Yes... but be a careful shopper. Where Harbor Freight has comparable
items,
they will typically have the lower price.

I don't think there is another store quite
like it around here unless there is a Tractor Supply Company somewhere.

There is a Tractor Supply in Knightdale.

I've found that Agri-Supply has lawnmower and small engine repair parts
at much lower prices than other local vendors.

Daniel B. Martin

Sandie Hudson 16-04-2007 08:26 PM

If you have not been to AgriSupply lately.

wrote in message
. ..
I had not been there in over a year and my 2.5 gallons of roundup was
getting low. What a suprise.

The old building is still there, but way at the back of their lot they
made a larger building.

It is where the old Lowe's and then later Builder's Supply stores used to
be.

Sandie Hudson 16-04-2007 08:29 PM

If you have not been to AgriSupply lately.

"Daniel B. Martin" wrote in message
link.net...
wrote:
I had not been there in over a year and my 2.5 gallons of roundup was
getting low. What a suprise.

What is the going price for Roundup concentrate these days?

The old building is still there, but way at the back of their lot they
made a larger building. Larger as in about 120,000 square feet or
roughly 3 acres!!!! One of the sales people told me it opened last
July.

Yup. A major improvement over the old store.

You could put Northern Tool and Harbor Freight in there and spin them
around.

Yes... but be a careful shopper. Where Harbor Freight has comparable
items,
they will typically have the lower price.

I don't think there is another store quite
like it around here unless there is a Tractor Supply Company somewhere.

There is a Tractor Supply in Knightdale.

There is a new Tractor Supply in Fuquay-Varina where the old Winn-Dixie used
to be.