GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Plain green ordinary border grass, you dig (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/157833-plain-green-ordinary-border-grass-you-dig.html)

laurie \(Mother Mastiff\) 02-05-2007 05:28 AM

Plain green ordinary border grass, you dig

Somehow, I ended up with a triangular patch of border grass in the front
flower bed, it's grown to about 3 ft x 1 or 1.5 ft. I can't bend over long
enough to dig it up, and also hate to waste it, but what BELONGS there is
the homestead verbena.

If you need some border grass for filler, you are welcome to come dig it as
long as you tidy up after digging.

Off Ten Ten Rd near West Lake Rd, SW Wake county.

Email me off list for time and directions.

laurie (Mother Mastiff)