Old 12-05-2007, 03:32 PM posted to triangle.gardens
jaf jaf is offline

Default Jasmine turning brown

I have had this jasmine planted for 3-4 years with no problems. It has
started to turn brown and no flowers yet. The plants on the other side
of the fence are doing better. Any ideas? You can take a look here

http://picasaweb.google.com/jfoote101/Jasmin

Old 13-05-2007, 07:18 PM posted to triangle.gardens

On May 12, 9:32 am, jaf wrote:
I have had this jasmine planted for 3-4 years with no problems. It has
started to turn brown and no flowers yet. The plants on the other side
of the fence are doing better. Any ideas? You can take a look here

http://picasaweb.google.com/jfoote101/Jasmin

Well judging by your photos i the idea of a soil,temp,irregular
watering, disease can been eliminated by the surrounding plants. the
surrounding plants look great even the closest jasmine. check around
the base of the jasmine, this will eliminate any thought of damaging
during lawn maintenance that is typically seen with a weed eater or
edger. a chemical burn looks just like the damage you are seeing as
well, like pressure cleaning, painting, and fertilizer sprays.

Old 13-05-2007, 11:07 PM posted to triangle.gardens

"jaf" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have had this jasmine planted for 3-4 years with no problems. It
has
started to turn brown and no flowers yet. The plants on the other
side
of the fence are doing better. Any ideas? You can take a look here

http://picasaweb.google.com/jfoote101/Jasmin

Mine had this same appearance after the late freeze we had. Are you
certain that this damage did not occur then?

Jasmine turning brown jaf Gardening 3 13-05-2007 05:55 AM
Leaves of Jasmine plant turning brown RW United Kingdom 5 18-03-2005 07:41 PM
Swiss Chard & Beets turning brown Gary Gardening 4 21-05-2003 05:56 AM
Fronds turning brown! Cyathea cooperi (Australian Tree Fern) Steve Lipson Gardening 1 08-05-2003 05:08 PM
Pony Tail Palm ( Beaucarnea recurvata) leaves turning brown Cereoid+10 Plant Biology 2 05-04-2003 04:32 PM