Old 09-11-2007, 08:29 PM posted to triangle.gardens

Default prickly pears anyone?

We have about 125 ripe prickly pear fruits, the purple
kind. They taste like mild watermelon and can be made
into smoothies, sorbet, and jelly.

They're all still on the cactus plants in our front yard. If you want
to come pick them yourself email me for our address. (near RTP)

Old 25-11-2007, 05:13 AM posted to triangle.gardens

I'm interested

Marymind wrote:
Oh yum, I wish I lived closer. Those were our favorite Fall fruits
growing up.

Old 02-12-2007, 05:27 AM posted to triangle.gardens

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007 23:13:41 -0500, Elliot Cramer
wrote in message :

I'm interested

Kevin Van Sant wrote:
We have about 125 ripe prickly pear fruits, the purple
kind. They taste like mild watermelon and can be made
into smoothies, sorbet, and jelly.
They're all still on the cactus plants in our front yard. If you want
to come pick them yourself email me for our address. (near RTP)

I don't check this group too often so I just saw your reply (guess you
didn't see where I said to email me if interested) anyway.. there are
still a few dozen fruits still on the plants if you want to come get
some. EMAIL me for my address.

Kevin Van Sant

http://www.kevinvansant.com
CDs, videos, mp3s, gigs, pics, lessons, info.