GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Where to buy marble chips / small stones? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/17608-where-buy-marble-chips-small-stones.html)

Bob S. 25-04-2003 05:56 PM

Where to buy marble chips / small stones?

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a source for marble chips and other types of small
stone in or around the Raleigh area? I need about 1 1/2 yards of the stuff,
and would prefer someone who could deliver.

Thanks,
-Bob

Bob S. 26-04-2003 08:08 PM

Where to buy marble chips / small stones?

"Penny Morgan" wrote in
. com:

Try Luck Stone. They have a Cary and N. Raleigh location. They
deliver for a fee.

Thanks Penny - I went to the North Raleigh location, they had exactly what
I was looking for.

-Bob