Old 05-01-2009, 10:24 AM
Registered User

Default Residential Locksmith Washington

hello

I was wondering if any forum members may be able to recommend trustworthy and competitive security firms/locksmiths. We are planning to get quotes for new security provision for our block of 16 privately owned flats (we need new locks/keys, new gates/doors and possibly their advice on additional security measures.) We are in Washington so this firm needs to be willing to travel there. Possibly they will be a local company, but this isn't essential.

I seem to remember some prior discussion of this on the forum but can't find any messages about it.

your advice would be most appreciated...
Old 08-01-2009, 10:20 AM
Registered User

hey friend i was facing the same problem about i cant trust anybody to make locks for my office. i was looking for a digital lock system and i cannot give this assignment to any one else because i cant jus trust them. then i met with one of the worker of Locksmith Service and i found him working in next door i talked to him and he was so friendly then i asked from the owner of the house about this company and he told me tht you can trust them tht they can work by keeping the privacy in view. so i tried them and they are so trust worthy. tht is y i recomend you to use them for making locks of your flats.
Old 10-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Registered User

so you are looking for locksmiths well from my personal experience i use them locksmith for my office and apartments. because they are so trust worthy and you dont need to be afraid from your privacy cz they are authorized and im so happy from there work and now i made a contract for long term relationship from them cz i found the crue more cooperative to their customers so dont wait for anyother i recomend you to try this one with full satisfaction.
Old 14-01-2009, 07:12 PM posted to triangle.gardens

them ' locksmith' (http://www.davislock.com) for my office and
apartments. because they are so trust worthy and you dont need to be
afraid from your privacy cz they are authorized and im so happy from
there work and now i made a contract for long term relationship from
them cz i found the crue more cooperative to their customers so dont
wait for anyother i recomend you to try this one with full
satisfaction.

The service call is going to be pricey though. You guys are posting to
a group in the US not the UK.

is a garbage address.
Old 14-01-2009, 07:21 PM posted to triangle.gardens

. ..
On 2009-01-10, sentros wrote:

so you are looking for locksmiths well from my personal experience i use
them ' locksmith' (http://www.davislock.com) for my office and

The service call is going to be pricey though. You guys are posting to
a group in the US not the UK.

And the lock company they mention is in Oregon.
Both the UK and Oregon are a long way from our triangle region in NC, USA.

Old 08-03-2009, 05:59 PM
Registered User

well its not a simple task of getting an emergency alarm for 24 hours. because this type of alarms is used to be in organization and in specific homes and banks. i was also looking for some one to get this job done. im a bank manager and we recently opened a new branch and we need a security alarm 24hours a day but we cannot trust anyone for this because its the government property tht we are responsible for that is why i cant take any risk. then i consult with the manager of another bank and they recomend me this
Emergency Locksmith and told me tht they are so trust worthy so be free to try them there is no risk in it. thank you
Old 01-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Registered User

hello, as i was going on my office holidays with my family and same problem was also faced by me i was so worried cz i knt leave the house jus as it was. so i was looking for a company to rekey the locks i have loads of locksmith but i cannot jus trust them so someone of my colegue told me about them Door Locks so i found them trust worthy and i recomend you to try them with no fear of your kids. have a nice day!!!!!
Old 08-12-2011, 11:47 PM
Registered User

My understanding i use them locksmith expert professional for my work environment and houses. because they are so assurance ideal and you never need to be terrified from your relaxation and ease cz they are accepted and im so happy from there work and now i designed a contract for tough relationship from them cz i found the crue more flexible to their clientele so never wait for anyother i recomend you to try this one with whole achievement.