GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for a local source for bone meal. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/182006-looking-local-source-bone-meal.html)

[email protected] 24-03-2009 03:20 PM

Looking for a local source for bone meal.

Well, I got back my soil test and my front lawn needs, of all things,
phosphate.
So, I'm looking for 50-100lbs of bone meal to go down with a top dressing
of compost, or 100-200lbs of 5-10-5 fertilizer.

I'd rather go compost and a phosphate source as that'll help increase
the availability of existing phosphorous.

--
Chris Dukes
davej eskimos have hundreds of words for snow. I have two. Bullshit.