Old 07-04-2009, 07:37 PM posted to triangle.gardens

Default Mellinger's

I used to a lot of catalog business with Mellinger's Nursery Supply in
Lima, Ohio but at some point got dropped from their mailing list. I've
been trying to get back on, but they seem to have vanished.

At mellingers.com there is nothing but a list of links to other
gardening sites and a notice that the domain name is for sale.

I found a phone number from circa 2002, but when I called I got a
recording that it had been disconnected. The recording did not offer
an alternative number.

Anyone know if they are still around and how to reach them?