Old 22-04-2009, 05:38 PM posted to triangle.gardens

Default Don, what sort of tomatoes are you looking for?

I ask because I have excess Margherita plum/sauce tomatoes,
red currant tomatoes, and jellybean tomatoes (a grape tomato).
I also have a few bell peppers, sweet banana peppers, and tepin
hot peppers.

It seems that if I plant just as many cells as I need, I end up with
crop failure... but if I plant 2-3 times what I need every single last
one of the damn things germinates and thrives...

--
Chris Dukes
davej eskimos have hundreds of words for snow. I have two. Bullshit.