GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   On site lawn equipment repair (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/184242-site-lawn-equipment-repair.html)

Wes Dukes 30-05-2009 12:45 AM

On site lawn equipment repair

I found a guy that does onsite work for a reasonable rate and knows his
stuff. I hesitate to just broadcast his name and number, but if you
would like it send me an email.

Chris and I did a swap my DR 42 inch walk behind for his won't start
riding mower. Unfortunately I left it at his place for two years and it
cost me two front tires. This guy located a bad safety switch, checked
out the carb, and jumpered the switch so we could start it. I had
replaced the battery and put on a new air cleaner and blades.

He had to make a second trip to get the switch and put it on and it cost
$160. It cost me over a hundred for the two new tires. Anyway I now
have a 16 year old 18 hp 46 inch cut mower for my land in SC.

He normally works for landscaping companies, but will schedule a
homeowner when he is in the area. He did say he told someone with a
cheap push mower that he would be better off buying a new one from
Walmart than to have him come and fix that mower.

The downside is you have to be home or leave the mower in the driveway.

is a garbage address.