Old 27-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Ryan

Default Free manure - alpaca beans

http://www.southernstaralpacas.com/beans.html

They make it, I rake it, you take it.

Our alpacas are grain, grass, and hay fed. While we use no herbicides or
pesticides the hay and grain we feed might have, so I make no claims about
being organic beans, but the chemicals are at least once removed.

I have piles of the stuff. Literally. They're making more every day. Best
part about it is that for you, it's free. All you have to do is come take
it. I suggest a plastic container, either a garbage can or rubbermaid tote
would do fine. I have old feed bags I could put it in, but I'd hate to have
it tip over in your car! Some of it is fairly pure straight manure, some is
older, some is newer, some is mixed with hay & straw. You're welcome to as
much of it as you want, they'll make more.

So give us a call to arrange a time to come visit the alpacas and get some
beans!

Ryan & Joanna Maas
(919) 303-1078
Old 28-04-2003, 01:32 AM
Bobby Baxter

Ryan, where are you located? Hopefully, your near Wake Forest.

Bobby

--
Bobby Baxter
TheGardenSite.com

TheGardenSite.com: http://thegardensite.com
Daylily Gardens Of The World: http://daylily.net/gardens
Gardens Of The World: http://thegardensite.com/gardens
Iris Gardens Of The World: http://thegardensite.com/irises
Daylily.Net: http://daylily.net
GardenTalk Forum: http://thegardensite.com/info-gardentalk.htm

Old 28-04-2003, 07:44 AM
Ryan

Bobby Baxter writes:

Ryan, where are you located? Hopefully, your near Wake Forest.

Unfortunately, not near Wake Forest.. We're in Apex, or just south of
there anyway. We're a couple miles from the Hwy 55/Hwy 64 interchange.

Ryan