Old 28-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Lewis Spurlin Jr

Default small magnolia tree growing

I have an old Magnolia tree and I noticed the other day there are a few new
trees growing underneath the branches close to the ground. Can I dig these
up and replant them in pots or maybe somewhere else in my yard without
hurting them?

Old 29-04-2003, 02:20 PM

In article ink.net, Lewis Spurlin Jr wrote:
I have an old Magnolia tree and I noticed the other day there are a few new
trees growing underneath the branches close to the ground. Can I dig these
up and replant them in pots or maybe somewhere else in my yard without
hurting them?

Probably so, but you would lose a certain percentage. I suggest waiting
until next winter for best survival rate.

--
Wes Dukes (wdukesNOatSPAMpoboxdotcom)