GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Thanks, Beth( Any one dividing any plants?) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/18899-thanks-beth-re-any-one-dividing-any-plants.html)

BB 28-04-2003 03:32 PM

Thanks, Beth( Any one dividing any plants?)

Beth,
Thanks a lot for sharing some of your plants with me, second year in a
row :) I have planted them all, now waiting for them to bloom :)

Thanks again :)

Beth Peace 28-04-2003 05:20 PM

BB wrote:
Beth,
Thanks a lot for sharing some of your plants with me, second year in
a row :) I have planted them all, now waiting for them to bloom :)

Thanks again :)

You're welcome. Most of the "momma" plants came from either my sister or my
mother, so when they get big, I expect you to pass the babies on too!

Beth