Old 03-12-2010, 05:40 PM posted to triangle.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Bulbs

Fall has come and gone and I did not get my spring bulbs put in. Is it
too late? I am about 6 miles from White Lake so a little warmer than
Raleigh. The good news is I got them for 75% off at Lowes !

MJ
Old 07-12-2010, 03:38 AM posted to triangle.gardens

On Fri, 3 Dec 2010 09:40:19 -0800 (PST) in mj wrote:
Fall has come and gone and I did not get my spring bulbs put in. Is it
too late? I am about 6 miles from White Lake so a little warmer than
Raleigh. The good news is I got them for 75% off at Lowes !

It worked okay being a bit late last year...
Not so sure how it'll work this year.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:37 AM posted to triangle.gardens

On Dec 4, 3:40*am, mj wrote:
Fall has come and gone and I did not get my spring bulbs put in. Is it
too late? I am about 6 miles from White Lake so a little warmer than
Raleigh. The good news is I got them for 75% off at Lowes !

MJ

Plant Flower Bulbs

As a group, flower bulbs are outstanding plants colorful, showy, and
generally easy to grow for container gardening. Many have evergreen
foliage; with others, the leaves ripen after flowering and the bulbs
are stored and started again, year after year.

Posted By:

Google Groups Ultimate Green Thumb

http://groups.google.com/group/ultimate-green-thumb

http://www.ultimategreenthumb.com

Find or Submit Gardening Articles and Videos

bulbs lois Lawns 3 05-05-2003 10:58 PM
Spring Bulbs Greg Gardening 2 04-02-2003 02:48 AM
an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets j Ponds (alternative) 1 30-01-2003 05:21 AM
SPAM ALERT an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets animaux Gardening 0 30-01-2003 02:52 AM
an ad I saw for multiple packs Flower Bulbs, Strawberrys, hanging baskets j Gardening 0 29-01-2003 09:55 PM