Old 15-01-2011, 03:42 AM posted to triangle.gardens

Default Splitting up a seed order, and some freebies.

This year, I'm severely cutting back on what I'm growing, but there
are a couple things that the local nurseries just don't provide
and I'm wondering if anyone wants to split an order.

Last year my wife and I were VERY happy with the Diamant variety of
European style pickling cucumbers.
Harmonie replaces Diamant. I only need about 20-30 seeds.
A mini is $2.95, a pkt of ~220 is $7.95

We're contemplating trying hulless oats as both and ornamental and
a cereal crop, but 1lb is going to cover a lot more than we need.
That's $7.30 for 1lb and $20.75 for 5lbs.

Freebie Seeds
Giant Poppy
Oriental Poppy
Blue Himalayan Poppy
Common Sage
Lettuce, Romaine, Little Caesar
Basil, multiple varieties
Pepper, Bell, California Wonder
Beans, French, Maxibel
Epazote
Corn Honey Select Hybrid
Corn Avalong Hybrid
Corn Bicolor Mirai
Corn Serendipity
Pepper, Sweet Banana
Zuchinni, Cavilli (Light colored parthenocarpic.)
Carrots

Old 15-01-2011, 05:33 AM posted to triangle.gardens

In article ,
wrote:

[...]

Hello,
I'd be interested in some of your freebie seeds.

The Basil
The Lettuce
The Poppies

-John in Raleigh

freebies songbird[_2_] Gardening 5 04-08-2014 06:09 PM
Fuchsia DVDs (2nd try at offering freebies). Jake United Kingdom 1 15-05-2011 02:03 PM
freebies amy16 United Kingdom 1 11-11-2007 08:53 AM
some carrots hate, comb, and order. Others subtly scold Zebediah U. Sharp, M.D. United Kingdom 0 23-07-2005 01:45 PM
I need some suggestions. I went a little crazing with some Crocosmia 'Lucifer' and some daylillies and I need to get them undeer control! Marc Gardening 4 31-05-2005 04:17 PM