GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Recomendations on irrigation installation? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/19696-re-recomendations-irrigation-installation.html)

Bob 01-05-2003 05:32 PM

Recomendations on irrigation installation?

thank you for the info!

"Elishia" wrote in message
On Thu, 3 Oct 2002 11:35:00 -0400, "Bob"
wrote:

Anyone have any recommendations for irrigation installs? Suggestions on

who
to use or who to avoid?
Quotes I've gotten so far are from $500-650 per zone and $500-1k for
backflow, timers/zonecontrol and inspection. That puts an 8 zone system
right around $4-6k.... seem real high to me. Is that what I can expect?

I'm in the Wake Forest area. TIA

Bob

Bob,

My brother-in-law is a recently helped me and my husaband install an
irrigation system.

Here is what I found:
Required Permits $108
Backflow $368 including Test (Required by the City of Raleigh)
Seperate Water Meter $825 (Optional)

My Brother-in-law told me that most companies charge $150+ a head for
installation depending on the type of irrigation you are getting.

Hope this helps!

Elishia