Old 01-05-2003, 05:32 PM
Rich Budzinski

Default Free Red Japanese Maple

Personally I don't mind a picture that's in with the message. It's much
more convient this way.

Don S. wrote:
In article ink.net, "Daniel Demcovici" wrote:

Free Red Japanese Maple. You dig.
Previous homeowner planted but it does not do anything for me. The tree is
in healthy condition. The nicest time for tree is in the spring when the
new leaves come out and they have that dark maroon color. Very hardy, is in
full sun, and this summer did just fine during the drought. I basically
never put any care into it and it is still fine. I just hate to have to cut
it down if somebody likes this kind of tree. I can tell you a fact that
this kind of tree is very expensive to buy. Earlier this year I saw them
for sale at Lowes for $50.

- Please don't post binaries to newsgroups. Post a link to your web page or
post in a binaries newsgroup.

- Where are your located ?

- It may be a little early to try to move this. Wait until tree goes dormant
for best results.

- Someone should jump on this, as the price is right.

-don

Free Website, Free Domain, Free Installation, Free Scripts hostnomi United Kingdom 0 25-03-2008 08:11 AM
japanese red maple Kim Klopping Bonsai 3 04-07-2005 03:16 AM
Red Maple / Silver Maple What's the Difference? [email protected] Gardening 5 19-06-2005 10:28 AM
Dwarf Red Japanese Maple Ken Gardening 8 03-05-2004 04:04 PM
Japanese Red Maple question Shell91 Gardening 9 04-09-2003 02:42 PM