Old 01-05-2003, 06:33 PM
Bill Wood

Default Attack of the squirrels!

We've been using the live traps for three years and have hauled off probably
50 squirrels in that time. A pellet gun is a good choice if you want to
permanently eliminate them as are rat traps (not too nice to clean up and
they sometimes don't kill outright, but they work). Whatever you do, take
care of the problem before they decide your attic is where they want to
live. My brother had squirrels in his attic so he trapped them, released
them, and repaired the hole. Two weeks later he had twice as many squirrels
in the attic. He finally had to repair the holes and put sheet metal
outside to keep them from coming in. In the Spring he removed the sheet
metal and never had any problems since. Good luck.

Bill

What to do with grey squirrels - M Ogilvie pro hunt nut and extremist, adviser for SNH suggests we should eat squirrels! [email protected] United Kingdom 15 19-10-2007 02:34 AM
Attack Squirrels? BenignVanilla Ponds 10 10-10-2003 04:12 PM
NG Under Attack Again? LeeAnne Gardening 6 25-02-2003 04:27 AM
FMD Agricultural Bioterrorism attack simulation Mike sci.agriculture 1 19-02-2003 01:52 PM
My plan of attack on our English Ivy Anatase Lawns 8 01-12-2002 07:25 AM