GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   FIXED, Thanks everyone! Replacing wheelbarrow tire? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/19713-fixed-thanks-everyone-re-replacing-wheelbarrow-tire.html)

Laurie Brooke Adams \(Mother Mastiff\) 01-05-2003 05:33 PM

FIXED, Thanks everyone! Replacing wheelbarrow tire?

A nearby list member and his son came over and put a new tire on for me
while I was out picking up the chicken feed I needed the wheelbarrow for.

Thanks everyone, this is a special group of caring folks!

-- laurie brooke adams (Mother Mastiff) mastiffs at mindspring dot-com
***If a DOG could choose whether to just be beautiful, or to be sound
and healthy TOO, what do YOU think the dog would choose?***
(C) 2002 My words are my own. If you want to use them, ASK ME FIRST.

Dark egg breeds: Welsummer, Marans. Also Exchequer Leghorns.
Chicks only, accepting reservations now for 2003

Lance 01-05-2003 05:33 PM

FIXED, Thanks everyone! Replacing wheelbarrow tire?

Laurie, do you breed dogs? I have a co-worker that has been planning on
buying a Mastiff for a few months now.

Lance

"Laurie Brooke Adams (Mother Mastiff)" wrote in
message ...