Old 01-05-2003, 06:34 PM
Betty Highfill

Default Troybilt tiller for sale, West Cary

I purchased this horse model tiller several years ago. My son has used it
for about 3 seasons on his 30' x 30' garden and it was used one time this
spring for about 4 hours-- all since the new motor was installed on it. It
is now powered by a 6 hp Tecumseh gasoline engine. Know problems are leaks
around the transmission seals. The seals are readily available. My son
topped it off with rear end fluid before using it. The motor speed control
cable is rusted. The tines are worn but still work. Price is $375.
Several pictures are available. eahighfill AT yahoo DOT com.
919-362-0223 before 9PM please.