GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wheat Straw (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/19728-wheat-straw.html)

SH 01-05-2003 05:34 PM

Wheat Straw

Wheat straw. Can someone direct me to a local source for a bale or two? I am
in N. Raleigh

Laura Van Sant 01-05-2003 05:34 PM

Wheat Straw

Southern States carries it. I'm assuming they've got a store in Raleigh.

. com...

SH 01-05-2003 05:34 PM

Wheat Straw

"Laura Van Sant" wrote in message
Southern States carries it. I'm assuming they've got a store in Raleigh.

"SH" wrote in message
. com...
Wheat straw. Can someone direct me to a local source for a bale or two?

am
in N. Raleigh

Laura, Thanks for the info. I just saw that a Southern States opened on Rt.1
North near Wake Forest. I will see today.