GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Seed Catalogs are Here! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/19744-seed-catalogs-here.html)

Anne Lurie 01-05-2003 06:44 PM

Seed Catalogs are Here!

Yippee! It's that time of year again -- today I received catalogs from
Territorial Seeds & Cook's Garden!

Now, if I can just restrain myself this year........nah, not me!

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

[email protected] 01-05-2003 06:44 PM

Seed Catalogs are Here!

This Is a test to see if I can post via VI editor.
Not only have I got seed catalogs, but Santa brought me 50 feet of concrete reinforcing wire as a present to make tomato hoops with.