Old 01-05-2003, 05:44 PM
Patskywriter

Default take my boxwoods, please!

i've got four small boxwoods to give away. they're a couple of feet tall with
good-size (HEAVY, though) rootballs. i live off alston, not too far from riddle
rd. email me for more details.

also, i've got a row of young evergreens to give away, although, unlike with
the boxwoods, i haven't dug them up. they're from four to ten feet tall and
they couldn't have been planted more than a couple of years ago. (the house's
former owner had privacy issues). i honestly don't know whether they'd be
difficult to dig up, but since they're free you might want to give it a try.
i've got around 10 of 'em.

hmmm, even though i am giving these away ... if you wanna trade for some flower
seeds, that would be a nice Christmas present for me.

pat

Please help with Boxwoods... Kevin Miller Gardening 2 24-03-2004 11:15 AM
Wintering my boxwoods and other stuff - Zone 7 Allen Bonsai 2 08-10-2003 01:12 PM
Cutting Back Boxwoods ...Mike North Carolina 0 16-05-2003 04:08 PM
help with boxwoods SBHCOM Gardening 5 09-05-2003 08:08 PM
boxwoods Patskywriter North Carolina 1 01-05-2003 05:44 PM