Old 01-05-2003, 06:44 PM
Daniel Barton

Default Where to buy landscape keystones?

I'm looking for a supplier in the Raleigh area for keystones.
I want to build a fire pit in my yard out of them. The ones
at Home Depot and Lowes have a lip on the back of them as
they are designed to be staggered backwards as a retaining
wall is built. I need the keystones that don't have a lip
on them so that I can stack multiple levels on top of each
other to make a round pit, much like a round well.

When it's done it will be something like this:

http://www.canadianhomeworkshop.com/fire_pit.html

However, I want keystones that look like this:

----
/ \
------

I'd also like to get some half height keystones to finish
off the top. Anybody know where I can buy these?

Thanks, Daniel

| |
Old 01-05-2003, 06:44 PM
John Kohl

You might check at Xteriors, on Capital Blvd. south of the Beltline,
near the flea market.

John Kohl