GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone have a Ginkgo 'Autumn Gold' they want removed in California? NEEDS TO BE MALE. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/19774-re-anyone-have-ginkgo-autumn-gold-they-want-removed-california-needs-male.html)

Kira Dirlik 01-05-2003 05:45 PM

Anyone have a Ginkgo 'Autumn Gold' they want removed in California? NEEDS TO BE MALE.

On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 23:02:30 GMT, "Rick Smith" wrote:

I should have specified-the tree needs to be male. I can arrange the
transplant.

Thanks,

Rick Smith

Sacramento, CA

This newsgroup refers to The Triangle in the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel
Hill area of North Carolina. (Yes, aren't we provincial to think that
the whole world knows where "The Triangle" is.) So it might be
quite difficult to arrange to transplant a ginkgo to your area.
Kira