GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   non-scented laundry detergent (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/north-carolina/19801-re-non-scented-laundry-detergent.html)

Kelly Garner 01-05-2003 05:45 PM

non-scented laundry detergent

In article ,
Kira Dirlik !! wrote:
May I ask the name of the non-scented laundry detergent and where you
can buy it? I have looked and looked and they ALL seem to have some

We use Ecos (avail at Weaver Street in large sizes or Wellspring/Whole Foods in smaller sizes)
- nothing that doesn't decompose, only scent is from lavender and a few other herbs they put
in there. There's another brand we picked up because Wellspring was out, they have a few more
there on the shelves you could try.

Cheers
KJ
--
---
Gonzo: I had that weird dream again. || http://www.ibiblio.org/kelly

Kira Dirlik 01-05-2003 05:46 PM

non-scented laundry detergent

Thanks. I should have thought to look in Weaver St and Wellspring.
So, ALL and ECOS.
Kira

On Mon, 10 Feb 2003 03:07:57 +0000 (UTC),