Old 01-05-2003, 05:46 PM
Gene Hubert

Default Local Source for Asparagus Crowns

I'm looking for a local source for asparagus crowns, variety of Jersey Knight.

I've tried Buchannan's in Raleigh and Barnes Supply in Durham but no luck so far.

Thanks for any assistance.

Gene in Durham
Old 01-05-2003, 05:46 PM
BONEUNIT

I saw bare root Asparagus at Logans this week. I don't recall the variety.
Logans is located in Raleigh off Peace St at the Seaboard Railway Station.

Logans also had bare root strawberries in six varieties and many spring
vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower and some very nice lettuce
varieties.

Holly
Old 09-02-2005, 12:19 PM
Mike

I am expanding my greenhouse and need a couple of old sliding glass
doors - would be happy to help with their removal.
5413436
Old 14-02-2005, 07:22 PM
Mike

Old 14-04-2005, 11:46 AM
Mike

Craftman 10" radial Arm saw $75, Paslode framing nail gun $60, Almost
new Campbell Hausfield 25 gal air compressor with new hose $75. Post
hole digger, several axes varying sizes, shovels $10.
5413436